Our Day Care Program accommodates infants as young as 6 weeks to 3 years of age. We provide full-time care, but please contact us for more information about part-time or half day arrangements only.
Many mothers highly prefer the daycare setting over hiring a nanny to take over the care of their child/ren. The reasons being:
- Day Care is cost-effective, and relatively more affordable than exclusive sitting services
- Children are exposed to social activities, honing their people-smart abilities
- You can ensure that your child is properly cared for as day cares follow strict administrative and statutory standards
- Professionals are available to take care of their needs, especially in case of emergencies
- Day’s activities at a day care center are prepared and you are relatively left at peace knowing your child are with the right people
- You can get away from the hassle of searching for the right nanny to hire, especially if you are meticulous about details and would really want safety for your little one
At Lots of Love Preschool Academy, we provide the royal kind of care for each child under our supervision. We make sure that their physical needs are properly tended to and that they receive the proper kind of nurturing, comfort, and affection.
For infant care, we require parents to provide us with the following items:
- Change of Clothing
For toddlers, please submit the following:
- Change of clothing
- Face Towels
- Comfort Toy